A few weeks back, I ran my first ever giveaway contest on my Facebook page for a free mini session. Earlier in the week, I got to photograph the winner- a gorgeous mama-to-be- and her beautiful little family. We shot at the tropical “garden paradise” Hartley Botanica in Somis- such a breathtaking setting! I had a great time photographing these three (well, four) and I know one-year-old A is going to make a great big sister!
- Baby Shiloh is starting to crawl! She gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth and does one crawl or two. Any day now, she’s going to really be going to town, and then I’ll be in big trouble!
- I’m getting so excited for Fall, my favorite season! Crisp weather, Halloween and the holidays around the corner, and all things pumpkin- yum!
- Speaking of Fall…so excited to do my mock mini’s this weekend! Going to test out the set. Mini session info to follow!
- Eli is obsessed with the Smurfs, which I find amusing because she hasn’t seen the movie yet. My aunt got her a bunch of Smurfs figurines and she takes those things wherever she goes- she calls them her “monsters,” haha.
- Reading a great book right now- “The Language of Flowers” by Vanessa Diffenbaugh. Hoping I can get some reading in today when the girls are napping 😉