My Baby’s Turning 2!
Why does everything I start to type about my youngest turning 2 sound so clichéd and trite? I keep deleting and trying again, but can’t seem to get around “I can’t believe it” and “time flies.” Well, I guess those phrases are overused for a reason! Seems like only yesterday I was moving cities while 8 months pregnant. Our (two years’) “new” city is the only home this little girl has ever known, which seems a bit strange to this deeply rooted, born-and-raised South Bay girl. But not only is this city proving to be a great place to raise our girls, it also boasts some lovely photo shoot locations, two of which I got to try out on this cutie. This sweet girl is loving, cuddly, funny, expressive, and opinionated. She adores her big sister, our cats, dressing up, and “Let it Go.” She has brought so much happiness, laughter, and light to our family. Happiest 2nd Birthday, sweet Shiloh!
- It’s that time of year again. Reese’s pieces egg time. Those things do me in every year.
- ‘The Girl on the Train.’ My new fave book. Up there with ‘Gone Girl’ in my humble opinion.
- Fried Top Ramen. Boil water, cook ramen for about 4 minutes, drain completely, mix in seasonings packet, fry in a skillet until noodles get a little crispy and delicious. You’re welcome.
- Spring is just around the corner! Looking forward to Easter, warmer weather, my tulips blooming…
- …although, I must say that I really enjoyed the hailstorm and thunder showers we had the other day, and wouldn’t mind a few more April showers one bit! 😉