I love this family so much! This was one of those rare fun occasions where I had the pleasure of photographing friends. I adore these shots because I feel that they really convey who this family is- lots of fun and lots of love between them. The authentic interactions here make me happy. I love it when families just play together and sort of forget I’m around- that’s when I capture the real moments. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!
- The husband has had a few days off and we celebrated his birthday. We enjoyed a lovely date night at the Ranch House Ojai. It’s so beautiful there! I highly recommend it if a unique dining experience in a romantic garden setting sounds up your alley.
- Butterscotch Peanut Butter Cake. This is the birthday cake I made hubby. Oh my goodness.
- Shiloh wore her first pigtails yesterday! I could hardly stand the cuteness <3
- My little wild bunnies are back! We have a couple of little bunnies that come through our backyard and eat the little fruits that fall from our palm trees, and I hadn’t seen them for a few months, but they’re back now. I just love all the wildlife in our yard- bunnies, squirrels, roadrunners, quail, monarch butterflies, hummingbirds…and yes, snakes in the summer (not my fave). One of the best things about living in our new city right up against a creek!
- I’ve been photographing food a bit lately. I’ve always loved cooking and baking, but before recently I never mingled my photography and food passions. I like it, though! It’s a unique challenge for me. Follow my food Facebook page Bad Hunters, Good Cooks to see a few of my recent food shots and to get easy, *usually* healthy, family-friendly recipes and meal ideas. And while I’m at it, if you don’t already, follow my Facebook photography page as well, Sweet Adeline Photography, to see news and recent session sneaks!