Sisters at Sunset
Lately I’ve been loving the hazy, backlit look. A few weeks ago we took our girls out to a regional park and hiking spot for a little golden hour fun. And I can honestly say that we all actually had fun (not always the case when I photograph my own kids!). The girls frolicked in grassy fields, ran up and down hilly hiking trails, admired passing dogs and greeted their owners. It was a beautiful evening and I love the images. These two are my reasons for everything! I hope you enjoy! <3
- We took the girls to Build A Bear last week. It was Shiloh’s first time. Both girls had a blast!
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles- Adeline is so into them! I never would’ve guessed that I’d have to go through two rounds of obsession with the heroes in a half-shell (the first being my brother’s in the early ’90’s!).
- Adeline has also been into taking pictures lately, which excites me to no end. She often asks if she can borrow my phone to snap a pic of something. I love it (except when she asks to take pics of me first thing in the morning)!
- Two favorite easy snacks lately: Trader Joe’s ready-to-eat lentils (refrigerated section) mixed with their bruschetta sauce (also refrigerated section) and crumbled feta served with pita chips; OR the lentils mixed with their Goddess dressing, also served with pita chips- equally delicious!
- My essential oil of choice this week: DoTerra’s DigestZen, as I’ve had two girls with a nasty stomach bug Here’s hoping Adeline (she’s the latest victim) is on the mend!