I LOVE when I get to photograph my friends. I’m so excited for these three as they await the arrival of Baby Girl #2. I know sweet S is going to be a great big sister. And how beautiful is this family, by the way? It was so much fun hanging out with them for a little while. Next time I see them, they will be a family of 4!
- Spiced Eggnog coffee pods for my Keurig. Yum!
- We made salt dough handprint ornaments using this salt dough recipe. We just did Shiloh this year, to match the identical ones we made with Adeline 2 years ago. They both turned out great, but last year we did a whole family one using Model Magic and I love that one too!
- Here comes the rain…I’ll take it. We need it and it calls for fireplace fires and coziness!
- Took the kiddos to visit Santa this week. He was the nicest Santa ever- spent so much time with them, teaching Adeline a game and letting her take more than her fair share of candy canes. She loved him. Shiloh, on the other hand, only liked him from a safe distance and I have the funny/sad crying-baby-on-Santa’s-lap pic to prove it, poor kid!
- Need a warm fuzzy video this week? A fellow photographer friend (check out her awesome work here) shared this gem with me. So sweet! <3
This is likely to be my last post before Christmas, so Happiest of Holidays to you and yours from Sweet Adeline Photography! See you all in 2015!