The Cold Never Bothered Us Anyway…
Happy Halloween, friends! I thought it apropos to post several favorites from our Frozen series on Halloween day. Like many, many other children across America (and presumably other parts of the world), Adeline has been OBSESSED with Frozen since she saw it in January. When I say obsessed, I’m talking, she assigned each family member a Frozen character name and has insisted that we BECOME that character. Like, we are not allowed to answer to anything else- not Mom, Dad, sister, or our given names. We are Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf, and Adeline herself is none other than Anna of Arendelle. So, our Halloween costumes this year were pretty much a given. This shoot was definitely hands-down the most fun I’ve ever had photographing my daughters, and it’s because THEY were having so much fun dressed up as Anna and Olaf. Adeline was so excited when she saw the edited images, and I’ve already ordered the family one on canvas to hang in the girls’ room. I’m so glad that I was able to create these for them to preserve what will undoubtedly become a very fond memory! I hope you all enjoy the images as much as we do. Have a happy and safe Halloween!
- Speaking of Frozen, the hubby and I are going to attempt to make an Olaf pumpkin to surprise the kids with tomorrow morning. We painted it last night, and plan to put it together after the girls are sleeping tonight. We’ll see how it goes 😉
- Looking forward to taking the girls Trick or Treating tomorrow night!
- Had a lot of fun at the Underwood Family Farms pumpkin patch a few days ago. Both kids had a blast. Adeline went on her first pony ride and loved it!
- Fave fall lunch: leeks browned in butter on top of toasted artisan bread with shredded English coastal cheddar, accompanied by tomato soup. All ingredients available at Trader Joe’s, idea given to me by my good friend and fellow cook/food enthusiast Amanda
- Speaking of cooking, have you checked out my food FB page yet? TOTALLY nothing fancy (embarrassingly it is graced with iPhone snaps), but my hubby and friends and I do share quick, easy, (often) healthy, and inspired cooking ideas for busy people who like good food! (It’s mostly vegetarian, as we are, but all are welcomed!) Follow along if you like at Bad Hunters, Good Cooks