Welcome Baby E!
I am so thrilled for my dear friends, who just welcomed a new baby girl into their family. She has a sweet big sister, who happens to be a good buddy of my own girls, to show her the ropes. I’m sad that said big sis was napping during our little mini session, but I’m certain there will be lots of family sessions in the near future to capture the sweet sibs. Here are a few of my faves from my afternoon spent meeting little Miss E!
- Thanksgiving is tomorrow! Although I do a lot of cooking for it every year, this will be my first time ever actually hosting it at my home. I’m nervous (even though it’s only my parents coming, haha) and excited!
- What I’m especially thankful for this year: my family’s health; our home in a neighborhood I love; my sweet girls who amaze and entertain me everyday; and my hardworking husband who makes it possible for me to do what is most important to me- stay home to raise our kids- and has been incredibly supportive of me getting my photography business going.
- Photography is my number one passion, but food (specifically vegetarian) and cooking are a close second. And my hubby is an even more talented chef than I. We recently started a Facebook page devoted to recipe-sharing, grocery shopping and restaurant tips, and all things food. Follow along! Bad Hunters, Good Cooks
- Christmas is coming! Christmas is coming! Decorating commences Friday 😉
- And guess who else is coming…the Elf on the Shelf! I have been waiting to do it with Adeline for years! I might even photo document our elf’s adventures 😉
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU AND YOURS, From Sweet Adeline Photography