Welcome Baby H!
It was so good to see these four for a recent in-home newborn lifestyle session welcoming sweet Baby H. She’s already in great hands with her adorable big sis. And it must be noted, how perfect is their home for a lifestyle session? It’s straight out of a magazine! Congratulations, my friends!
- We’ve had a glimpse of summer these past few days! It’s been in the 80’s and 90’s…need to switch from heater to AC (or in our case, box and ceiling fans, haha).
- Checked out a potential Pre-K for our big girl this past week. I can’t believe she’ll be starting school in the fall! *tear*
- Our youngest, Shiloh, 2 years at the end of this month, is becoming quite the girly-girl lately. She is obsessed with dresses and dressing up, shoes (she’s even been living in our 3-foot Anna doll’s blue plastic ones that so happen to fit her feet), and all things pink! It’s a bit of a new experience for us, as her big sis has always been into pirates and the color red (they both, however, harbor a ‘Frozen’ obsession like seemingly all kids of their ages).
- Gorgeous fiery sunsets lately!
- Had a 1st Communion mini portrait session recently- a first for me! I love the images. I probably won’t be blogging them, as it was only a mini and I’ve shared a few on my Facebook page already, but if you’re interested in seeing them, follow me on Facebook at Sweet Adeline Photography.