- Loving the dreary weather and rain we’ve been having lately. Finally! We needed it.
- Grilled cheese sandwiches, made in a waffle iron. Do it, people. (Make sure to butter the outsides of your bread and sprinkle with sea salt. Yum!)
- Commencing planning for Shiloh’s 1st birthday party soon! So many ideas, so little time.
- We’ve been having daily green smoothies over here. I usually throw some combo of pineapple, banana, blueberries, mango, yogurt, kale, and Chia seeds in, and Adeline, the hubby and I drink ’em up (and Shiloh makes a giant mess of them, haha).
- My aunt brought the kids a trampoline. The hubby is putting it together right now (rain and all). Adeline will love it!