Sweet Baby A!
First off, Happy New Year! Stay tuned for a special “New Year’s Resolution” P.S. section at the bottom of this post 😉 Things have been CRAZY here at my house, so I’m just now getting around to posting a session I did weeks ago. I had the pleasure of capturing some sweet moments with this adorable little family before Christmas. We did a few shots inside and then, as these three are New Yorkers, we headed outside for a few in the gorgeous CA sunshine How much do you love the pillbox hat?! Are these three too cute or what?
- Pick up reading again. I go in spurts, but I really need to consistently have a good book going. Reading is my favorite way to unwind at the end of a busy day.
- Start going to the gym every day that I am able. No, this is NOT a generic “work out more” resolution. I don’t want/need to lose weight at the moment (thanks to breastfeeding, the ultimate calorie-burner). Exercising just makes me FEEL so much better, and I love the alone time it affords me (think listening to MY music and just being alone with my thoughts- something mommies rarely get to do!).
- Continue to learn and grow as a photographer. In December, I was able to take an editing webinar with one of my favorite photographers on the planet, and it ignited my passion even more. I want to do more things like that when I’m able because they’re great learning tools and SO inspirational!
- ….BUT not let my perfectionism get in the way of my enjoyment of it. I struggle with perfectionism in every aspect of my life. My photography is no different. It’s okay, to a point…but I need to keep it in check so it’s still fun!
- Make 2014 fun for my family. Adeline is at a great age for fun outings like the zoo. I’d like to maybe even take a family road trip or two.
WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST IN 2014!!!