the Three Musketeers
I enjoyed meeting these three recently and taking their first family portraits! I adore sessions like this, where I get to capture a lot of authentic moments and kids just being kids- collecting sticks, climbing trees, snuggling loveys. And for anyone planning a family session, don’t forget how important it is to grab a few shots of just Mom & Dad, too- after all, your family started with a couple! Love the couple shot from this session. Enjoy!
- Adeline got her FIRST ever hair cut (well, it was more like a trim, but still!) yesterday. Lucky for us, I have a former hair stylist for a Mom. Photo documentation here.
- And Shiloh will be TWO in just a little over a month. My babies are growing up! :'(
- Although I’m always grateful for good friends, I’m feeling extra so lately. I really do have some amazing friends and I am so very lucky!
- Started watching “Parenthood” recently (have I mentioned this already? I always forget my P.S.’s). We are at least halfway though the first season and I love it so far.
- And then there’s my guilty pleasure…the Bachelor. “The Women Tell All” is coming up, people! 😉