I had the pleasure of photographing this sweet family of four-soon-to-be-five a few weeks back. It was especially lovely because it brought me to my hometown, about an hour-and-a-half southeast of where we live now. Mom requested a magical, ethereal feel for the shoot, which I must admit is my favorite! These four were such a joy to photograph and looked so gorgeous. I can’t wait for the news of Baby Girl #3’s arrival this month!
- Christmas time is here! Looking forward to all of the holiday festivities coming up- Christmas light walks, parties, crafting, (more) decorating..it’s the most wonderful time of the year 😉
- Which means, among other things..Dono the Elf is back! Follow along with his misadventures: Dono ’14
- Thankful for friends who are willing to help when you need it. Shiloh gets “nursemaid’s elbow” (a condition common in little ones wherein a ligament slips out of place near the elbow). It happened tonight, and a friend was able to talk us through how to relocate it over the phone to spare us from an ER visit. (Kids, don’t try this at home).
- Tried Jamberry nails for the first time! Love the designs. Check them out here: http://www.jamberrynails.net
- I don’t *think* I’ve shared this here before, but it’s worth the risk of a repeat in case I didn’t. Here’s my favorite, easy home made salad dressing that I’ve been putting on every salad lately: mix equal parts olive oil, soy sauce, and maple syrup. So delicious!
Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving and is enjoying their holiday season so far!